Tuesday, January 12, 2010

honesty

2010 has arrived with an unrelenting force. Its been a great blessing to be surrounded with so much hope and anticipation of upcoming abundance. I am trying to keep a smile on my face and in my heart. Today was a day I couldn't help but be a little melancholy. The weather has proven to make it a little difficult to maintain my smile.
Most days I cannot help but be enthusiastic of whats to come. its only when i start to get a grasp of how much time really does zoom by at lightning speed and i can't help but feel a little consumed by it. I don't have the words (or bravery right) now to share what is really bothering me so instead what i really want to do is pray for strength. This is something that i have learned from 2009...life is always gonna happen. the pain, the laughter, the sorrow, the joy. all i can wish for is strength for the hard times and the ability to be present for the good.
I have been drowning myself in the sounds of some beautiful voices for therapy tonight. Esthero of course, zee avi and corrine bailey rae. There is something about all of their voices that slay me every single time. You can hear a sweet honesty there. Its calming.
Here is a couple links. don't forget to scroll down and stop the music player on the bottom.


P.S
I love you Lucas. You are my light. thank you for your love.

<3>


No comments: