Tuesday, March 23, 2010

love and passion do pay off in the end

Apartment Flowers.
Luvallie.
My Dad in Hawaii.

I'm sure you can all tell by now how much I love Polaroid film. I just received an email update from the "impossible Project" that all the hard work, passion and love that went into the original "save Polaroid" project has come to a HAPPY ending. The fight for Polaroid's extinction was SUCESSFUL!
"You will learn all the details about Impossible's new film and its purchase availabilities in another Newsletter scheduled for this week. For now - celebrate, enjoy and view all the informative eye candy online." - The Impossible Project

YAY!!!! my Heart is singing!

here is a link to my original post 2 years ago.



http://pandahead-shootsstuff.blogspot.com/2008/02/polaroids-are-root-of-my-love-of.html

HOORAYY!!!!
Fight for what you love and it will pay off in the end.





No comments: