Sunday, July 6, 2008

proof if you put your whole heart into anything...

This is proof that if you put your whole heart into anything that you do... you will be successful.
I never really liked "bleeding love" by leona lewis but this clip from so you think you can dance really got me teary eyed. matter of fact i get teary eyed every time i watch it. enjoy


So you think you can dance-bleeding love


on another note...i just got back from california. It was my third trip back since I have lived in maryland. I think Jerome's comment on the frequency of my trips has really allowed me to open up my eyes on
 my emotional state and how i have been dealing with my homesick-ness and how being away from my family is driving me crazy. but at the same time I need to realize that moving away, starting a new life and exploring what the world can really give you holds a lot of weight in the grand scheme of things. I need to remember how brave I really am. I think I just let fear get the best of me. in this week alone i have experienced 4th of July on the East coast. I think back west its just a show. fireworks, bbq...but being in the east coast and living only 5 minutes from where the Star Spangled Banner was written has really allowed me to fully enjoy the 4th and remember how great it is to be American. How all these things -- my culture, my passions, my beliefs, my life is only possible because i live in such a great country filled with possibility. today,I promise myself after being depressed for a month (traumatic past + having no work will do that to you) I will give 100 percent of my heart to whatever I feel is right. No more being scared. No more being guarded. I need to be myself again. yeah...kinda went off on a tangent there but it does tie into the video. like I said, putting all of your heart and all of your emotion into something will give you a happy and fulfilling life. will give you true success. hahah no more auto pilot. so here i come, Baltimore, full force! watch out now:)

No comments: