Monday, May 11, 2009

happy burrrfday to meee!

hello fellow earthlings. 
i made it to 25! my birthday was a magical one indeed. was just a little melancholy because i didn't get to see my twin. its particularly hard on my birthday because, well who else gets to share a birthday with you! 25 years ago on that very day my twin kicked me out of my mom's womb and here i am! 
ahahaahah
I spent the day with three amazing individuals, jennifer moore - amazing dirt worshipping earth loving life force who always pushes me to follow my dreams.   Nikki - kind and free spirited and lucas, my lover, my conquistador. it really made me think..wow i'm so blessed. To everyone in my life here in Baltimore...you really have made this place my home. You may not know this but you really are my East Coast Family. This year has been the year of growth. of asking myself the urgent questions that push me to not settle for anything less than butterflies. I find myself at a crossroads this birthday because although i am still young, i am getting closer to being the Woman that i envisioned myself to be and I really had to ask myself, am I getting there? we'll see:)
I am happy to know that i am surrounded by a family that i have created for myself in my home, my new city called Baltimore they dream for me, they know what i need, they push me never to settle and venture with me. Thank you thank you thank you everyone for all your birthday wishes. I love you. 

1st stop was the DC record fair: I picked up 20 records
for 20 bucks. can't beat that right?
a little flying lotus. miles. al green, del, nina, african drums, bob marley, murs, hall and oates.Cat power, a ton of jazz classics.  a mixed bag really...

then to the Maine ave docks for the best seafood ever ever ever...
sorry jas i had to post it..she went to joe's crabshack. HA!

then back to our home in baltimore for ice cream cake and rockband. 
what a magical magical day.









Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: