Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sometimes I take life too seriously

F'real f'real sometimes I take life too seriously so here are a few things that are like anti-depressants in my life or if you will like muthafuckin sunshine in my cloudy fuckin day!

1. Stumbleupon. seriously guys, if you haven't discovered this yet. do it to it! you can find a vast array of things from info on black holes, space and time travel, photography, amazing artists and sometimes just random ass things:

















2. Poop stories.
do u really need a picture? nuff said.

3. ya know the obvious stuffs like Music (right now i'm in love with anything from Studio One or Mad Decent)Unicorns, pandas, Dinosaurs! playdough record players tee hee hee and Beagle Pups and delicous Vinyl and my crazy fiance lucas because he is soo strange and i fuckin love that about him. har har har




Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket







3. I saved the best for last. RuPaul's Drag race!!!
OOOOOOH EMMMMMM MUTHAFUCKIN GEEEEEE!
I can't decide on my favorite Queen. I love love love BEBE but then again Nina Flowers is sooo different and warm hearted yet so edgy and Ongina I love Shim because well he's a little Filipino boy that looks Fabulous! and if he were my friend i would steal his clothes!. ahhahahah my favoritest part is when Jade gets pointed out because he didn't "tuck" correctly and RuPaul Says, "there are still some mutha fuckin snakes on this Muthafuckin PLANE!"
to see it go to 6:13 on the video



I love the fact that Rupaul- as fabulous as he is! Is sooo real and has some great advice! YAY for Laughter and all things delicioulsy funny<3

if you can't tell i totally overused the word fuck in this bloggie. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.





1 comment:

Jerri Stewart Photography said...

I love the blog and I love that one of the labels is 'jerri curl' i always thought it was 'jerry curl' but i like you using my name =p