Saturday, February 9, 2008

blaHHHH











what a tiring day/week! but i must say i am honored to have a job like i do. the kids are beautiful and my co-workers are awesome.my new friend Bee - this totally cool chick took me to an asian market. I am not kidding, my heart sang with joy. I was in heaven. it felt good to find vegetables and snacks that i could get back home. I was almost convinced that I wouldn't be able to find a market like that. i know, i know- i was trippin. I am starting to understand that the move me and lucas made was not only brave. but HUGE. I don't think my co-workers know how truly appreciative i am of them and how they are making me feel like maryland is more like my home now. so thank you lifetouch:) jo, jerome, jas and hasanah i really miss you guys. you would love it out here. 
p.s
above is a sneak preview of some of the photos i will be publishing this year.
enjoy guys
cheers

No comments: