Monday, February 25, 2008

***wowza




I check my families myspaces' regularly. it keeps me connected. I recently visited my sisters site and came across this photo. I left my other Dslr with her because I know how, although not very vocal about it, she is passionate about photography and she is really good. 
The photo above is probably one of my most favorite shots ever. its soo beautiful. and its of SACRAMENTO! I miss the colors. and crusin around with good music.:)



I picked up some books today. I have been feeling really inspired lately.
here is my selection:
Letters to a Young Poet - Rainer Maria Rilke
Scattered Poems- Jack Kerouac
Insecure at Last - Eve Ensler

I want to curl into a corner with a comfy blanket and hide in these books for the next couple of mornings. that will be my plans for the weekend. 
and to take my mamiya for a spin. 
i miss you jojo!

No comments: