Sunday, February 24, 2008

just an after thought

i just cleaned out the inbox from my cellphone. It looks like i hold onto these little sweet notes from my loved ones back home.
I hold onto them when I am down so I can still feel connected to you guys. 
i just got one from jfo and she said, I'm starting to notice little bits of you in jas. like the way she'll laugh or say something sometimes. I think its just cuz im thinkin of u.
or
from hasanah
Ur my bestest friend. I was crying on the plane because I am so grateful to have u in my life. The dude next to me asked me if I was okay i was sobbing so much.

fuck I miss u crazy girls. jasum especially. it hurts so much to be away from your crazy unicorn ass. 
muahahaha
sometimes i wonder if I will ever meet new friends out here that I hold as dear as the ones back in cali.


i was so frustrated with my light set earlier that I decided to mess with my mamiya that has been having issues with focusing back to infinity. But with enough angst and determination I FIXED IT!
so my postings will now include medium format...YEAH! I think i need to start taking more portraits/shots of my new city anyways. 






1 comment: